Monday, February 02, 2009

I Jap

I 'jap', therefore I am.

7/F of that building opposite CWB Sogo, forgot the name of the restaurant. I've never been there for any of the eateries. Not until Bjie brought me there, as recommended by her friend - 金庸位公子 - and we (actually she) surely took that advantage and made 查大俠 Jr. talk to the Chef.
We just sat there and took whatever prepared by the Chef. Sashimi was very fresh and thus good, but not great.


Look at the overflowing urchin sushi (R) and it showed the magic of referra.

This was grilled 'chicken fish', quite tender and juicy. We ate a lot more other stuff and sake, not pictured here.


Then, here's the reborn Sakaegawa. Only so-so if judge by the quality of lunch we had. The menu now is quite cheap, yet I miss even much the old one in Ritz-Carlton.
Those were the days.
The days when we would go for early lunch and got a bargain. The days when we could ask for free ice cream. The days when we were a team. The days when we (believed we) were carefree.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home