Monday, February 02, 2009

Cheers on the Low Side

Recently very lazy... was prompted by a few 'readers' that I should at least show some signs of living.
So here I am.
I drink, therefore I am.

The very blueberry blueberry juice, very much taste of red wine (as you may easily recall those descriptions of wine being like 'berries'). So I mixed it with Elderflower syrup and ice, roughly in proportion of 3:1:2


Hot chocolate (L) not something spectacular but drink-able; long white (R) is like flat white, something between latte and cappuccino.

On days tired of coffee, would like a black tea latte (L) or alternatively green tea latte (R), both drink-able, mildly sweetened and tea-ed with foamed milk.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yup I m one of yr "readers". I tasted the Blueberry juice n it's yummy :)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home