Thursday, February 23, 2006

Whatever Marginal

Reading a's "Sleepless" (http://shallwetalk.blogspot.com), I suddenly think of the book Good to Great...

Also, this made me recall a conversation with b. Let me recap what I can remember. [Disclaimer: this means (1) I may not remember correctly the conversation; (2) even if I can remember it correctly, the content itself may not be accurate; (3) I may not remember correctly the conversation and may add to the inaccuracy of information (...smile)] -
Q: What are the two Fortune 100 companies of the 70's remain in 2000 Fortune 100?
A: GE and Kodak
Q: What are the top 3 things that bring down the companies?
A: (1) Standardized processes; (2) "good to great" too costly; (3) customer-centric (!!!)

aarrr... hmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home