Sunday, February 19, 2006

Can we beat Marathon with a template?

T, forgive me if I mis-use the OC here... hehe, which you know which "OC" I'm referring to. A little supplement to T's post (http://lostincloud.blogspot.com).

Template is very important. yet a common understanding, execution and thus interpretation of the required information by all stakeholders are even more critical. Defining template to the lowest level possible seems can fix part of the problem. But then it would be very time-consuming to complete, time-consuming to review (esp for these senior OC people), and the flavour of fostering a team's insight into the decision could be stripped down to a mere numbers' game, which could be done with a program in the extreme.

ps1 I was not that frustrated afterall (though super tired), for my piece of decision not being addressed... I somehow foresaw that, didn't I? so it's all about expectation... It seems that we still have to stay IN the clouds for more while... we still have to run more marathons...
ps2 I still think, T, it's better to point out the observations vs the 'expected results' of the OC... tricky on when and how though...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home