Monday, February 20, 2006

Last Day at 7-Up

Today is the last day at 7-up. I never have a fixed desk here, and indeed most of the time I stayed at clients'. Having said that, I have gradually built up 3 lockers of stuff. While I was puzzling what to go and what not, a came with a suggestion - scoped to 2 cartoon boxes, that's it, and surplus goes away. sounds good. well, who cares, at least someone helped making the decision which history has repeatedly proven to be painful.

See what I may miss at 7-up:
~ boss's desk (still don't like people sitting at her desk :p)
~ windows (real ones u know)
~ sifu, PN, TL, 女... et al
~ 13005, 13006
~ 1302

Yet looking forward at down-7 to:
~ building up a cosy corner with the lovely gang: w, a, t, k
~ building a Disney castle on MY desk
~ magneting stitch & chip & dale & tigger at the hanging cabinet
~ being the first walking out of the elevator
~ ... reprinting name card...?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home