Friday, February 10, 2006

Down 7

It's said that the big-I team will have to move to the floor-down-7 this month. Frankly speaking, after 5 yrs of a mobile-undesked corporate life, I've got used to the life of being a 飄泊的浮萍... It seems fine as long as there is adequate periphery, legitimate or otherwise, to lay my stuff, and myself. Indeed, I still regard mobile office a brilliant idea, considering in particular:

~ the complementary (complimentary?) work-from-home flexibility
~ the spirit of "the early bird catches the worm" for the sake of relocate-yourself-from-evil neighbor
~ the beauty of leaving confidential (aka unwanted) materials (include unfinished latte, business cards, candy wraps, expired coupons) at literally nobody's desk
~ well... onDemand

I'll probably miss the good old days...

p.s. after reading p's pilgrimage to her big boss's office today (http://pomxpom.blogspot.com) - well, i would say the setting is a zero-downtime (i.e. zero-tolerance) environment. can't use the a-dude-somewhere-jammed-the-stupid-networked-printer excuse any more... poor thing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home