Tuesday, August 05, 2008

No3

It's so windy outside - so loud that I can't listen to any music in a decent manner.
Or, listen to decent music in any manner.
And I've been using my in-ears pretty much today, so should plug nothing more in my ears tonite.
Sleeping quality was bad last nite, with dream after dream.
While I'm reading this stupid book called Never Hit a Jellyfish with a Spade. Am not recommending this book, can skip, honestly.
Just now it says, dreams are...
like low-budget British films in that they're generally badly plotted, packed with gratuitous sex and violence, and very sloppily edited.
Plus, on average, one person sees them.


I don't have an opinion with this loosely defined statement, not to say British films.
But I like the 'one person sees them' bit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home