Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Swear

It's this time of the year (well actually tomorrow is the deadline) to do our "business commitment"... I swear... (suddenly this song pops)
Reading my boss's, I was almost fainted.
12 key bullets of "business goals" plus numerous sub-bullets. First of all, this is definitely too much if they all count and say something (suddenly, again, recalled a's soundbite ~ would you prefer losing focus or direction, if you were to choose). Yet, the scariest part is, they don't quite tell what they're supposed to tell.
And instead of "goals", the ends, most of them are actually means, which are quite annoying.
Means to the means... sounds familiar?
I hate doing something for the sake of doing.
rrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home