Sunday, September 03, 2006

Renovation

Renovation at my home will be starting tomorrow, so have been quite busy packing up and moving things away. Dad rented a place nearby so that we will move away for about 2 months, together with many of our 身外物.
Came to the rented place early this morning, tried to clean up a little bit but then found that it was not as messy (and massive) as I would imagine - given I packed only a "reasonable" portion of things to bring along. And basically my clothes are yet to arrive.
Then came an important task - get connected. I was a little nervous as this would be the first time I do the 'wiring' myself. If I had packed the equipments myself, I definitely would NOT detach any of the connections and leave the boxes in a 'loop'. Unfortunately, I didn't do it quick enough before my dad dismantled the 'network' completely. Anyway, from a pool of device, ACs, cables and whatever, I picked up the modem, BUFFALO AirStation, a couple of cables, ACs and did the little operation to connect the nerves...
Not without worry I switched on the power, as if they would explode... and BINGO! I did it right the very first attempt!

Now I'm happy.
... and today will see more packing and moving and unpacking...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home