Thursday, September 21, 2006

Butterfingers & Brooks Bros

Disclaimer: NOT an advertisement
My dear cup of coffee slipped off my fingers yesterday morning, so my shirt (light purple in color) my pants (light beige in color) were drown with the aromatic brownish fluid.
After washing a little in the washroom, I found that there was no (hand) dryer to dry my now water-dripping clothes. Sorry Mr Globe, I had to use quite some paper towels to pat and squeeze like hell or I definitely would have caught a cold.

The cleansing was very successful. No stain stayed, and not a winkle observed. I think it is also because of the goodness of the tightly but smoothly knitted fabric of the shirt and pants from Brooks Brothers.
Happy. Until I stained my shirt again with some red pepper sauce for dinner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home