Sunday, May 21, 2006

Raisin Cranberry

Tried the Raisin Cranberry bread from Little Mermaid, pretty impressed.
Applaud for the subtle scent of wheat, mild chewyness and just-right-humid of dough, and the not so sweet dried cranberry and raisin.
Another good piece of bread comes from A-1 / Backenheim bakery (incl some other names that I could not remember, but you definitely can identify them with the same products and style) - Walnut Raisin bread.
Disclaimer: I am not a big fan of raisin, indeed not even a fan. Most of the time, I found them too sweet, too far away from grape, and discouraged by those little smuts when you chew them. Yet, these 2 bakeries offer you high quality raisins that I haven't observed these problems and could find the dried fruits fueling my eating pleasure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home