Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blog for...

A friend left me a message a couple of days ago, "for more information" on some of my postings here. This made me thinking, however briefly, what am I doing here as a blogger. Knowing that this would not be decoded so easily, nor I shall, just for record's sake -
~ well, friends do read this, should I be careful and modest about saying something, if at all?
~ well, as friends read this, should I 'compose' with professionalism and take good care of personal data privacy?
~ I believe I do not achieve a very good readability. The inconsistent use of names/nicknames/codings are for the slightest benefit of 'outsiders'. I myself understand them and could relate them perfectly well though.
~ A terrible mix of English, Chinese, slangs, pinyin, self-created-terminology et al, is a rich source of misunderstanding, if not manipulation

~ Indeed I enjoy reading others' more than writing my own
~ Indeed I enjoy reading mine too (though not as much as others) - definitely not 'cos of the writing but fond of the 'substance' itself

aarrrr... hungry. Time to move on - for breakfast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home