Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oldies

Put aside World Cup for awhile. Star Sports has been showing selected Wimbledon Lawn finals at nite -
Monday nite Gentlemen's Singles 1975 Ashe Vs Connors
Tuesday nite Ladies' Singles 1978 Navratilova Vs Evert
Wednesday nite Ladies' Singles 1993 Graf Vs Novotna
All very exciting games and you never know who's going to win till the very last strike. They also looked more 'delicate' than the games now, less about speed and force but more artistic and dramatic in the twists and tactics.
Make me feel very itchy... especially when you're 'deprived' of the chance to play for almost a month 'cos of the weather.

Hotel room on 4/F this week, and very close to the lift lobby. In fact, if I step out of the room, I can enjoy (watch and listen) free entertainment at the lounge on G/F too. Even if I stay in the room, I can listen to the performance. I don't mind the 'soundwave' and actually quite enjoy. The Philippino band is playing very nice 'oldies' and 'semi-oldies', many of which you can definitely hum along.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home